Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sun Blessed


I have found that the intensity of grieving requires a steady, calm way of life, sustained by friends and family. When I take time in the sunshine to pick strawberries, then the physical knots of anxiety and loneliness ease for a little while. I can no longer lead the hectic existence of a multi-tasking mum - everything has become local, small-scale, slow-paced.

Today, I decided to link my blog to some directories and to make some links to sites that I enjoy or are useful. This, of course, makes it a more public endeavour, and I am grateful to those who have already commented or linked me to their neighbourhood (I think that is the term). I understand that it is 'blogging etiquette' to reply to comments, but, being a techno slow-learner, I have not worked out how to do this. So, I thank you and hope you will be patient.




No comments: